A while ago The Big You number 4 took place. A day of complete indulgence for my fellow bloggers and me. We got to try out the newest gadgets and admire the hottest fashion items. I took a thousand photos but sadly my memory card chose to give up on me so I'm borrowing the photos of the sweet Upr girls for this post.
I started my tour at Swarovski. Also the place where I started my Xmas wish list this year, hooray! After the bling I moved on to Sodastream where they prepared a jummy cocktail for my with almost no calories! (If you don't count the alcohol that is.)
The day kept going on and I've discovered some pretty awesome things!
- I can still knit (!) thanks to Veritas
- I really want a tattoo - thanks to La Claire
- That I want to visit Grasse - thanks to L'Occitane
- That I'm pretty good at playbacking - thanks to Sennheiser
- That I want to live in London once - thanks to Pepe Jeans
- That I suck at nail art - thanks to Pronails
- That my wish list keeps growing and my bank account keeps shrinking
Thank you awesome UPR ladies for making it such a magical day!